People in San Antonio are regaining interest in co-working spaces. The number of readers searching our Resources Guide specifically looking for co-working spaces has been steadily increasing since the beginning of 2021.
Startups and smaller businesses are also looking for flexible leasing options, especially as more people are vaccinated (and tired of working from home). Co-working spaces have adapted for the most part by implementing sanitation protocols, crowd control strategies, and new layouts to meet the growing demand for co-working.
If you’re not ready to sign an expensive, long-term lease, you can find a co-working space in San Antonio that will suit your needs for location, access, budget, benefits, and vibe. And it’s not just a desk in a common area anymore.
San Antonio over the past couple of years has added specialized spaces for other industries, so you can find something more than a common area for you and your laptop. This means founders can now rent space in commercial kitchens, film and video studios, leasable bioscience wet labs and manufacturing facilities, and maker spaces across San Antonio.
Here are the co-working spaces currently available in San Antonio, Texas. Click To Tweet
Check the website for each space for current pricing, amenities, and availability.
Spaces for Startups in San Antonio
- 500 SIXTH —a collaborative working environment in midtown San Antonio at 500 Sixth Street
- 10BitWorks—a maker space on the South Side
- Abundant Business Coworking—executive office spaces a mile from the San Antonio International Airport
- Alamo City Studios—film and video production studio
- Alamo Kitchens—a culinary kitchen co-working space and rentable commercial kitchen
- CANopener Labs— provides prototyping services and co-working space for inventors and entrepreneurs
- Centre for Emergency Health Services (Spring Branch)— has a cadaver lab for biotech founders to test medical devices
- Co-Op Kitchen—a culinary kitchen co-working space and rentable commercial kitchen
- Crown Scientific—offers specialized bioscience wet lab resources for biomedical entrepreneurs
- Cubes at the Quonset—casual, pet-friendly, techie co-working near the Pearl
- Geekdom—a downtown technology startup hub and co-working community
- The Impact Guild—co-working focused on social entrepreneurship and nonprofits (will close June 1, 2022)
- Key Coworking—a co-working space near Olmos Basin
- Legacy Office Centers—executive suites and virtual offices at I-10 West and Loop 410
- Legendary Business Center—co-working space in northwest San Antonio
- LiftOff—small co-working spaces supported by the microlender LiftFund to help small businesses get started
- Maestro Entrepreneur Center—offers office space, a professional kitchen, industrial, and warehouse space for entrepreneurs
- Moade Center—co-working and office suites near the airport and in Fair Oaks
- Office Box—co-working located in Boerne
- Office Evolution—co-working located in North San Antonio in Stone Oak
- Paradox—co-working located near the San Antonio airport
- Parish—an artists’ community on the near Westside
- Pearl Cowork—a community orientated flexible workspace within the historic Pearl Brewery district
- Regus—class-A executive suites and meeting spaces at multiple locations around town
- San Antonio Area Foundation—meeting and event space for nonprofits
- San Antonio Technology Center—office spaces for companies, startups, and nonprofits in the Medical Center area
- Splash Coworking—Based in San Marcos, Texas
- VelocityTX—office space in its Eastside headquarters
- VenturePoint—flexible offices in four locations across San Antonio
- Venture X—entrepreneur and professional offices in the Stone Oak area
- Watershed Idea Foundry— offers specialized bioscience wet lab resources for biomedical entrepreneurs
- Werkplaats—executive suites at the Dominion
The featured image is of Key CoWorking, which has a half-acre outdoor space with WiFi, courtesy photo.